SUBMIT TO HAZZE MAGAZINE
PLEASE SUBMIT ANY IMAGES VIA KAVYAR
(click the link):
Vol. 21- June 10, 2022, at 11:59pm Central Time
SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED FOR JUNE
VOLUME 21 THEME: "Shades of Kalopsia"
Objective: We are looking for submissions that puts an emphasis on editorial photography and fashion!
1. PHOTOGRAPHERS: Send 4-20 photos with a title
ARTISTS: Submit at least 4 pieces of art (digitally) with a title
VIDEOGRAPHERS: We do accept video submissions, please contact us through email to coordinate
(if there is a set theme for the month, please make sure all work submitted follows the theme)
2. For any images, please try to make sure they are 8.5x11 (2550 × 3300 px) at 300dpi (highest quality at 25MB max)
We reserve the rights to crop any images we choose in order to fit the layout/design
3. Provide the names of the models, crew, and anyone who helped put the shoot together along with their Instagram tags
4. Send a short bio of yourself and the story behind the work you submit (for our social media’s)
5. Once the submission is accepted, please fill out a consent for publication form (we will send this to you if you get accepted).
If this form is not submitted, we will not publish or post any work. Creatives must submit this form each time submission to HAZZE MEDIA is accepted.
SUBMIT TEAM REQUESTS, VIDEOGRAPHY, JOURNALISM PIECES, ETC VIA EMAIL TO INFO@HAZZEMEDIA.COM
SUBMIT ANY IMAGES TO OUR MAGAZINE VIA KAVYAR.COM
HAZZE MEDIA reserves the right to deny or accept submissions, reserves the right to publish & post approved work, and reserves the right to respond to those whose submissions fit our guidelines.
By submitting you agree:
1.Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
2.The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit photographs to HAZZE Magazine
3. Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial.
4. I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
5. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of HAZZE Magazine.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WORK WHICH INCLUDES:
Defamation (Libel and Slander)
Any Copyright Infringement work (creatives must hold the copyright to the work submitted)
For originality, if your work has been accepted into prior issues, please do not resubmit the same work for future issues of HAZZE Magazine
FOR OPTIMAL VIEW, PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE ON A COMPUTER